Ynni Cymru Energy Solutions are a Chartered Building Consultancy
"We provide practical solutions for your projects not just number crunching"
Mike Murphy of Ynni Cymru Energy Solutions Ltd (YCES) has over 40 years experience in the Construction Industry providing and specialising in:
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs) for public buildings - large surgeries (250 sqm and over), schools, colleges...in fact any public building visited regularly by the general public
- L3 & L4 Commercial Energy Assessments (EPCs) - anything assessed from a corner shop to a department store
- Level 3 assessments for existing commercial buildings
- Level 4 assessments for existing commercial buildings with more complicated heating & ventilation systems (HVAC) and/or new buildings
- Feed-in-Tariff Application EPCs - Commercial and Domestic - including applications that require additional/further professional advice
- Air Tightness Testing and Passivhaus Testing
Air tightness testing of new dwellings including Passivhaus to meet Building Regulation (Parts L1A) requirements, and,
- EPCs - Energy Performance Certificates for New Dwelling Design, Substantial or 'Change of Use' & Building Regulation Compliance. Also, sale or rental of domestic properties & EPCs for personal client house sales or rentals; estate agents or conveyance solicitors; landlords or social housing providers. The production of an Energy Performance Certificate (EPCs) for your new dwelling (through SAP Calculations) or sale/rental property is legally required for Local Authority, Building Control (from SAP Calculations), the prospective buyer or the tenant.
You can be fined if you don’t get an EPC when you need one!
- Air Test service provided for self-builders, contractors or developers - Non-domestic/Commercial building air permeability quotes are available.
- We can also provide an indemnified mortgage sign-off/new build supervision/Professional Consultant's Certificate (PCC) service as backed by UK Finance (previously Council of Mortgage Lenders) - call or email for more information and to receive a competitive quote
For further information or to discuss your requirements contact now on:
landline: 01792 424569; mobile: 07986 099438 or, email: [email protected].
- ATTMA Registration No: 0421
- Elmhurst - OCDEA/SAP/DEA/NDEA & DEC Assessor - EES/014995