Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions - Non-Domestic Energy Assessments
Payment Terms & Cancellation of Instructions
- The agreed fee will be invoiced for 80% at the fee agreement/onset of the calculations
- The final invoice will be produced and paid prior to the release of the final Energy Performance Certificate assessment.
- Corporate customers will be invoiced when the EPC is issued and payment will be required within 7 days of invoice date.
- If a survey is required should you fail to attend our meeting at the property or access is denied for any reason, then 50% of the full assessment fee will be payable in full and a further fee to re-visit and produce the Energy Performance Certificate will become payable.
- Should you be unable to attend our meeting, I require confirmation by telephone or email at your earliest opportunity but within 24 hours to avoid any wasted time & travel.
Health & Safety at Work (etc.) Act
- I will require a safe working environment within and outside of your property at all times during the assessment. Please ensure any dangerous articles are not on display or in a manner that could cause a dangerous situation to me or to you.
The Data Protection Act & Your Privacy
- Under the Data protection Act I will not pass on your private information to any person or company unless required to do so by law.
- Your personal information will be stored on a CD for a period of 15 years from the date of issue of your Energy Performance Certificate.
- Your personal details will be held by Ynni Cymru Energy Solutions Ltd in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and will be used only for our mailing database and for the production of an EPC as requested by you.
- I respect your privacy completely and all client information is treated as private and confidential, even after you (the client) are no longer a customer.
- I will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request. These principles apply whether I hold your information on paper or electronic formats.
- Ynni Cymru Energy Solutions’ web site may contain links to other sites and organisations that may request information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other web sites which link to or from our site.
Require further advice - do not hesitate to contact me: (landline) 01792 424569; (mobile) 07986 099438 or email email@example.com.